It Is Real

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Special Post 5

Here lies one of America's most haunted cities and most interesting as well. Our team has an investigator in the city and also a pending investigation at one of the plantations by invitation of the owner. If we can get the travel money together, we will be doing that.

This city is one of my favorites and rich in history. It's culture is the most livid out of all the cities I've dug into. I love this city even before I go. I can't say I'll return if I ever do, because of the living and the dead!

Haunted New Orleans Walking Tour!

Description: Walk along with us as we learn some of the gory, weird details of life in old New Orleans. Part One is about the Bubonic Plague of 1853 and the story of Jean Lafitte, notorious pirate. Enjoy ! Follow along as Midian, our tour guide, explains the horrors that befell those who had the misfortune to live under the same roof as mad mistress, Delphine Lalurie. Delphine was a close friend of Marie Laveau and an icon of high society New Orleans back in the day. The ghosts of LaLurie's tortured slaves and indeed her own, still haunt this beautiful house, which is now owned by .. Nicholas Cage!





No comments: