It Is Real

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Joshua P Warren – Bloody Ectoplasm?

Did bloody ecto really show up here in this still shot and video from the Myrtles Plantation while Joshua P Warren was investigating? This is definitely not the first story I’ve heard (or witnessed myself) of this phenomena occurring. I’m not sure what is showing up here since it was not clear what else the infrared could have picked up that the naked eye couldn’t see on that floor but it is not dismissed by me either. In my mind this is one I cannot explain one way or the other but find it very interesting indeed that this “bloody ecto” shot happened in the bedroom of General David Bradford.

Many ghostly encounters of General Bradford are reported at the Myrtles Plantation and I, myself, have seen evidence of this man’s presence from both video and photos that friends have shown me of their own investigations at this very haunted plantation in Louisiana. He is not the only well known presence in and on the plantation. LA spirits’ website has a submitted photo taken on the plantation grounds that show the notorious lady and two kids by the statue and tree that others have seen many times in the past. That’s one of my personal favorite photos taken at the plantation of modern day ghostly photos. This below could very well be in that category if no other explanation is found for this showing up. It comes from http://www.joshuapwarren.com/

 

The still shot is taken from the video below. Decide for yourself.

 

oozeonfloorofmyrtles2

No comments: