It Is Real

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Our Science

I would like to present to you a possibility. This is us. Although we may not feel too much like scientists and sometimes do not act like it, no matter what our approach to the paranormal is that we are what we see in this video.

When I watched this over and over, each time I got those familiar tingles of excitement as I always do especially when something this important is happening as the repair mission to the Hubble Telescope. Only this time something different went through my mind. I wanted to be an astronaut. I know you’re thinking, but didn’t every kid? Well, not in the way I did. I pursued science since I first saw the shuttle lift off. My eyes were just as wide in awe and wonder today as they were when I was that sparkly eyed kid looking at a TV screen. I spent most of my childhood pursuing science and a career in it. I excelled in the subject throughout school. I was a kid with asthma and am an adult with it now, so did my dream go away since asthmatics can’t be astronauts? Not so much. A new thought just hit me. Instead of strapping myself in the seat of a “physical” shuttle and going off into space, I ended up strapping myself into just as real and valid scientific mission that would take me to the same heights inside and out. One where I could still help others on my journey. I ventured into the paranormal, and to my surprise, I have found myself lifting off into other worlds were I never dreamed possible. This is the same dream I had as a kid when I would envision myself in that flight seat for NASA.

No matter if you take a spiritual approach to the paranormal or a strictly scientific one wanting only hard evidence, the results are the same. We are still on the same grounds of the Unknown in this Multiverse. Now science has validated many of our beliefs, indeed, proving them so that they are hard fact instead of just ideas in our minds. Even then, those ideas are now validated as very real and physical things by mainstream science. And mainstream science now takes us further.

A few years ago this would have been thought impossible, the thought I’m throwing to you tonight: We are these astronauts! People like Stephen Hawking, the great physicist (who needs our prayers as he has pneumonia right now and cannot cough, which endangers his life!), have armed us with additional knowledge to pursue our dreams and indeed our realities as paranormal investigators. Without people like him and Dr. Wolf, whom I will introduce to you in another post, building upon and improving mainstream scientific thought and theory, we are no longer “freaks” of the social arena. We are being validated in our work from both perspectives! This is very exciting!

People that have come to me and asked me the fundamental question: What should I do to begin my studies in the field of the paranormal? I always answered them, first of all you need a basic knowledge of quantum mechanics. Then you need a knowledge of how light works and the spectrum along with how it interacts with objects and the eyes. Then you need a basic understanding of the human brain and thought process, along with a bit of psychology and throw in the specs of the vibrational frequencies around us, including musical scales. Then get into various equipments used in the field and how to protect yourself. While all along get a firm stance in your protections and religious convictions and faith. Ok! Enough, they usually said before I went further into how to approach an actual investigation. They would freak and most of the time walk away from me. Well, now science is telling them the same things as parapsychology, metaphysics and some religious philosophies. You read that right. We are this crew! Are you prepared for the 25 G’s of the paranormal shuttle’s throttle? I’m the Maverick, I admit.

Top Gun_Maverick

Oh, and I’m a bit like Harry Potter, too!

HarryPotter30

You guys, it’s time to spread this information. It’s time for LIFTOFF! Enjoy the video!

Atlantis Lifts Off To Hubble

ksc_051109_sts125_launch_480i.mov (video/quicktime Object)

This music below is what the family of the Pilot picked out for launch.

Ecstatically, Your Paranormal Blogger,

Angie

No comments: