It Is Real

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Welcome From ghostmind.net!

To all you visiting from my old website http://ghostmind.net, welcome to my new paranormal blog as an independent researcher! Since I am independent now and only helping those who ask my assistance now, this is much easier to keep up with and handle and update. All the stuff from the site will be posted here in categories and more stuff will be added. You'll get more from me this way. By no means am I missing from the field, I'm just me now and am assisting whoever I can.

I've only had one goal through my career in the paranormal: TO HELP OTHERS!

As long as this goal is met, I'm happy, and I'm meeting it well. Be patient for website content transfer. Thanks for keeping coming back. I love you all!

You can find a list of my other blogs on the side of this blog:

Haunted Experiences: My personal encounters with the paranormal mostly in my own home.
Angie's Spiritual Quest: My personal spiritual blog of spiritual matters and general rants of my trying to understand.

Also, this serves as a journey for me in my life as a sensitive person to Spirit and other human beings and energies.

Once I was known as "Arachnia" for my abilities. I still answer to that! The nickname is an honor to me by those who gave it to me. I miss their presence.

As always, you paranormal blogger,
Angie

No comments: